Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

CRAFT CONSORTIUM - HACKNEY & CO LAUNCH

So hello my crafty friends!
I am here today with a sneak peek at one of the beautiful collections from HACKNEY & CO launching today on Create & Craft TV! The launch is just an hour away!
There will be shows at 2pm and 6pm!
We hope you will be watching ready to grab some of these gorgeous collections!
This is the special launch of the newest collection!
WINTER WOODLAND!
Papers with hand drawn designs...beautiful acrylic stamps and some cute metal charms.
I want to give you a sneak peek of one of my projects made using the
TELL THE BEES collection...
 Here are more views of my card...
Showing just a glimpse of the inside of my card...
 The centre topper using gold glitter card....
 Tiny die cut flowers...
Die cut fancy corners...
 I will be adding deatils of how I made this card soon!
All of the HACKNEY & CO paper pads will be available from Create & Craft or from the

Craft Consortium products used
    
Raffia and Dies from my own stash
Do follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see lots more new arrivals and for all our Giveaways!
I will be adding lots more projects here for your inspiration too!
Tag us using #ccmakes so we can see what you make with our products!

Hugs,
Mary x







5 comments:

  1. Hi Mary this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Mary!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the design and the papers you used!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card my fiend! I love the elegant design!
    Big Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.