Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

CRAFTING WITH AN ATTITUDE CHALLENGE #31 - LEMONSHORTBREAD

Welcome to CRAFTING WITH AN ATTITUDE Challenge #31
A new challenge today.
Our sponsor for this challenge once again is
The winner will receive 3 IMAGES
Thank you so much to LEMON SHORTBREAD for their generous donation.
This is my project for this challenge
I decided to use this image....
HEDGEHOG LEAVES
Hope you like my bit of inspiration.
***************
Happy crafting!!
Mary
DT at Crafting With An Attitude

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! The little hedgie is adorable!! Love the background paper, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card my friend, love your coloring of the image and the background paper!
    Big Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mary, love the cute image and wonderful design. Loving the other creations you have created whilst I have been away.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.