Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2016

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE #3

Hello, hello!!
Welcome to a new challenge at

Come and join in and maybe win some prizes.
Andrea has some fabulous designs in her ETSY shop with lots more to come!
You can use this DT Promotional code to get 10% off your purchase that Andrea has very generously given...
SKIMARY10
So my DT project...last one for 2016.
Using FLUMP n TIC
 I coloured the image using Copics.
I made a 6x6 base card in white, layered the front in a pretty design paper.
I die cut the image to create a topper and coloured the background in a pale mint green.
I cut a piece of striped paper to make a diagonal layer under the topper.
Put a pale pink bow in the top right corner.
Stamped a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment onto a piece card cut into a banner shape and coloured the background again with mint green.
And thats my card.
Please do come and join us in our challenge, we would love to see your creations.
Do also visit our other DT members blogs for more inspiration.

Happy crafting!
Mary xxx





2 comments:

  1. How cute is this little elephant! Lovely shabby style card Mary -- I love it. Merry Christmas for you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very adorable Mary, Love it! Have a wonderful Christmas my friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.