Followers

Friday 7 October 2016

WINTER WONDERLAND CHALLENGE - LET'S GET KRAFTY OR PLAID IT AGAIN SAM

Good morning one and all!

Another new challenge starts today over at
WINTER WONDERLAND
and it is my turn to host...

with a theme of
LET'S GET KRAFTY OR PLAID IT AGAIN SAM

Our sponsors for this challenge are...
Di's Digi Stamps
giving a $12 voucher for their store.
AND
Crafty Sentiments
giving a choice of 3 digi's from their store.
Here is  my inspiration card....
I created a Vintage style card this time around.
I used kraft card for the base, matted and layered the front in silver mirri and red card.
I die cut panels in a fancy shape for the front, smaller than the main mats and used foam tape to adhere to card to give it depth.
I die a bauble and ribbon enbellishment and put glitter in various places on it. Then adhered it to the card to the front. I used a Vintage style topper, adhered to a piece of red card and placed on front using 3D glue gel. I tied a bow in red twine and adhered to front using 3D glue gel.
Lastly I put a red self adhesive pearl in all 4 corners and a Christmas sentiment across the top.
And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

 

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.