Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #18

Hello!!
Another week, another challenge at
The theme is always 
ANYTHING GOES

For this challenge this my DT project is...


The image for this card was part of a paper collection I had in my stash

I created a 6x6 base card like this...
Cut 2 pieces of card measuring 6x6ins,
Score across one piece an inch down from the top,
Fold across the score line,
Glue just the folded piece to the other piece of card to make the card base.
I cut 2 mats for the front of the base card in different sizes using different patterened paper.
Then cut a strip 6ins wide x 3ins deep and a smaller piece in blue card to fit on top.
I adhered these to the front of the card with 3D glue gel, placed a paper flower and leaves in the top right corner and an image of a vintage lady to the left side at an angle.
Glued a bow to the bottom right and placed a sentiment on the middle strip.
A small self adhesive pearls to each of the 4 corners.

Hope you like my card and it inspires you to join our challenge.
Please visit our other DT members to see their creations too.

Mary x

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.