Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND - SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE REMINDER

Hello again!

I just love creating Christmas cards.
Today I am here with my halfway post for SEPTEMBER challenge at
CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND

This challenge started on 01 SEPTEMBER with the theme
SHABBY CHIC AND/OR MAKE IT MONOCHROMATIC
And this is my inspiration post as part of the
Christmas Belles DT
The sponsor for this challenge is...
Here is my inspiration card


I decided on a Vintage/Shabby Chic card for this challenge.
I covered the front of a 5x7 base card with a red paper from my stash, then I matted and layered the front of the card with a snow scene paper also from my stash.
I rounded the corners of a vinatge style topper and matted it on to a pice of red card with the corners rounded also.
I placed two chipboard baubles on the front with a piece of red twine at the top making them 'hangable'. I die cut some ivy and placed it across the bottom of the crd and arranged a Poinsettia and tiny red flowers on top. Lastly I placed a sentiment strip across the middle. I distressed the edges of the paper and turned them up to appear torn.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x


4 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.