Followers

Friday 8 July 2016

WINTER WONDERLAND - LET'S SEE A XMAS TREE

Good morning!

Another new challenge starts today over at
WINTER WONDERLAND
hosted this time around by PAT P
with a theme of
LET US SEE A XMAS TREE/MAKE IT CUTE

Our sponsors for this challenge are...

DI'S DIGITAL STAMPS


And the prize is....
$12 GIFT VOUCHER
 and
CRAFT BARN
 
And the prize is
£10 GIFT VOUCHER

Here is  my inspiration card....


I started with a 6x6 base using white card.
I matted and layered the front with a blue & cream PION DESIGN Christmas paper from my stash.
I used a CHRISTMAS GREETING strip from the same collection and a topper. I also used a vintage Christmas tag. I placed both the topper and tag behind the greeting strip. Finally I placed a red bow under the greeting strip and a piece of handmade Holly in the top right corner.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

Items I used...
Papers...PION DESIGNS
Toppers... PION DESIGNS & MAJA DESIGNS
Ribbon...MY STASH

 
 

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous stylish Christmas card - love it!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've designed this card, Mary, and the tag is a fab addition.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.