Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND - JULY 2016

Good morning!

I just love Christmas cards and making them.
So I was very happy to be asked to join the DT of
CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND

This challenge blog is being re-opened by the owner,
DEANNE CLARKE-SAUNDERS
So I am really excited to be a part of the team!

The first new challenge started on 01 July with the theme
ANYTHING CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY
And this is my inspiration post as part of the
Christmas Belles DT
The sponsor for this challenge is...
IMAGINE THAT! DIGIS BY KRIS

 Every image at Imagine That digistamp is G-rated, family-friendly, and hand drawn with the card-maker in mind.  They are also great for scrapbooks, multi-media projects, 3d items & more!  All sets that include an outline that you can color in also include a digitally pre-colored version for quick & easy crafting!  We also offer many digital paper packs, kits/bundles, Word Art, and free blog wear.  What will YOU imagine?

Here is my inspiration card

I used the image SNOWMEN TRIO image.
I embossed the front of a 5x7 card with a Christmas baubles embossing folder.
I added some glitter glue in various places, placed a red bow on each of three baubles in the embossing. I coloured the image with Copics, die cut it out with a circle die.
Then placed a stamped Christmas sentiment in the bottom left corner.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.