Followers

Friday 13 May 2016

WINTER WONDERLAND - SNOWMEN CHALLENGE

Hello and welcome once again to my corner of the web!
There is a new challenge starts today over at
WINTER WONDERLAND
and this time around is the turn of
THE ICICLES DT 
And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is...
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS
prize is 3 DIGI IMAGES
and
CRAFT BARN
prize is £10 GIFT VOUCHER to spend in shop. 

I chose the image
JOY OF CHRISTMAS
from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

So here is my inspiration card for you.


He was such a cutie to colour!
I used Copic markers to colour him.
I die cut around the image using a fancy die from Marianne Designs.
I started with a 6x6 base card and layered it with a grey background paper.
I placed the die cut image at an angle to the left of the front using sticky foam pads to give it depth.
I placed a small sprig of holly in the bottom left corner and another in the top right corner.
In the bottom right corner I placed a sentiment and put some dabs of glitter stickles. I also put a few spots of stickles on various bits of the snowman too.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit the other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x


7 comments:

  1. A lovely card - such a cute snowman and I like the fancy die too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweet card love the image. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card ...I love this snowman. I used this image earlier...fun to color.
    Have a very nice day, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this is so sweet, and I love the bold red scarf with the threads showing! Beautiful design. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ameera this is such a cute and friendly little snowman and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.