Followers

Friday 27 May 2016

CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP - CHALLENGE #7

Hello!

This is my halfway reminder post for the challenge at
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP
and the theme is
ANYTHING GOES/CUTE & CUDDLY
Our sponsors for this challenge are...
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS
with a prize of
3 DIGI'S 
and
ANGIES CARDS & DIGIS
with a prize also of
3 DIGI'S (not including sets)

 I chose the image
PETTICOAT BEAR
which is available HERE
from Angies Stamps & Cards.
Here is my inspiration card

Coloured with Copics as always.
I matted and layered a base card of approximately 6x5 with various papers from my stash.
I used a pretty green/blue and a beige paper cut into various sized strips.
I placed the image in the centre, put a green bow underneath and a small sentiment.
In the top left corner I placed two paper flowers

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

Some of the items I used...
Green ribbon from THE RIBBON GIRL
Flowers from PETALOO
(but purchased I believe from SCRAP & CRAFT some time ago.
My apologies if I am wrong)

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.