Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

WINTER WONDERLAND - EMBOSSING - WET OR DRY

Hello again!
I seem to be having a busy week blogging this week!
I was honoured a few weeks ago to be asked to join a lovely new DT.
For most of the year it is Christmas based and I just love Xmas!
So how could I refuse!

So today is my very first post for this DT and I hope I do it justice.

The theme is EMBOSSING - WET OR DRY
The sponsor for this challenge is KENNY K STAMPS so huge thank you to them.


I used image SNOWMAN
This is what I did with him....


And I used these Copics to colour him....



I started with a 6x4 red card base. I used a strip of holly paper about 2ins wide and adhered it to the left side. I placed a vintage style winter topper to top right and below that placed an EMBOSSED sentiment..(no pun intended on the sentiment). I placed a some handmade holly on the Snowmans hat band and another piece at the top left.
All in all a very cute card. I love Winter and Christmas!

Please do visit our other DT members blogs for more inspiration.
We look forward to seeing your entries!
Thank you for stopping by today

Mary -DT Member

I used the following items to make my card...

HANDMADE HOLLY - PETAL LU
HOLLY PAPER & VINTAGE TOPPER - SCRAP & CRAFT
CARD & OTHER EMBELLISHMENTS FROM MY STASH 

4 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.