Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2016

LET'S CRAFT & CREATE #112

Good morning!

A new challenge starts today over at
LET'S CRAFT & CREATE
And the theme is
FOR A MAN

Here is my inspiration card


I used the following to make this card....
White card from my stash
Tags and papers from UHK GALLERY purchased at SCRAP & CRAFT
Blue pearlescent card from my stash.
Sentiment tags from my stash.
I also made a box with a window for the card.
 
And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

3 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.