Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP CHALLENGE

Good morning!

This is my halfway post for THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FB GROUP challenge.
As a member of ANNABEL'S ALL STARS DT I am here to show you my inspiration card.

And our lovely sponsors for this challenge are...

INKY IMPRESSIONS
  & DI'S DIGI STAMPS

Here is my inspiration card

I used the image WEDDING DAY CIRCLE

I didnt need to colour this image, I just printed it out. I placed this in the top right corner of the card.
I cut out a card on my Silhouette Cameo which I purchased from TINA FITCH
I cut out the three horseshoe layers and embossed the top two.

I layered the horseshoe using double-sided foam pads then 'wrapped' it around the card front fixing it down with double-sided tape.
As it was a wedding themed card I adhered a piece of white card to the inside front to cover up the wrap ends.
I placed two white silk flowers  in the centre of the horseshoe and a white triple bow underneath the flowers. Then in the bottom left corner I placed a chipboard bride & groom.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.

Thank you for stopping by today and keep adding your creations to the challenge.

Mary x

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful Mary Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and love the design. I am a new follower too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card just love it and am now following you. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with subtle diecuts and elements

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super inspirational and very pretty card! Thanks for sharing it and promoting the challenge :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.