Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2015

CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS #115


THEME IS 'BRR...ITS COLD OUTSIDE'

Good morning and welcome to our challenge at Crafting For All Seasons
Our sponsor for this challenge is THAT CRAFT PLACE.
The prize is 3 images from THAT CRAFT PLACE
The image I used for my inspiration card is 'LET IT SNOW'
And here is what I did with it....


I made a 5x7 card blank then printed out a background paper from a Crafters Companion CD which had part of 'Romany Christmas' on it. The paper was 7x7 so I turned the card blank on its side and adhered the background paper to it that way. A small piece was above the fold in the card.
I took  some tags from a Nordic Christmas paper pad in my stash and adhered one to to the top left corner at an angle. The other I placed in the bottom left corner. I placed a self adhesive clear gem to the top of the bottom tag and another to the top of a tree in the background paper. I made a small bow from some blue & white striped ribbon in my stash and put tht at the left side of the card.
I placed the coloured image to the right side of the card.
She originally had some snowballs as part of the image but unfortunately I cut them off when I was cutting out the image so I improvised and used tiny pieces of a cotton wool ball and stuck them on the card for snowballs.
I tied a small just bow to the top of the tag placed at the top of the card.

I hope you like what I did and find a little inspiration from it.
I look forward to seeing your entries into our challenge.

Happy crafting!
Mary x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.....love the blues!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Mary, great image and lovely colours. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Mary, great image and lovely colours. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.