Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2015

CRREATIVE CRAFT COTTAGE #49


Sponsor for this challenge is LACY SUNSHINE.
 The theme for this challenge is Favourite Combo.

For my DT sample this challenge I used BUBBLES JOLLY ELF which can be purchased HERE


I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Alchohol markers (sorry forgot to note colour numbers)
I used a red shimmer card from my stash for the base of the card and lined it with white card.
I cut out some white poinsettias on my Silhouette Cameo and added a pearl flat back to the centre.
I cut out some holly leaves in a green patterned paper from my stash.
I added a 'Merry Christmas' peel off to the top corner.
All the embellishments I used came from my stash.

I hope this gives you some inspiration to enter our challenge and I look forward to seeing all your creations.
Be sure to visit our other DT members to see their inspiration creations too.

Jen 
Judy 
Lyn 
Wendy 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.